Moving 101 with King’s Transfer Van Lines
Whether you’re renting your first apartment or moving into your new home, there’s no denying that there’s a lot that needs to be done before you settle into your new place of residence.
If you’re like most people and you don’t look forward to moving, don’t stress: King’s Transfer Van Lines has put together this list of tips to help make your big day as smooth as possible:
- You will need a checklist that tells you what you should do before the move, on moving day and upon delivery.
- On the day of the big move, be present to answer any questions and give directions. Stay until the movers are finished.
- Before the moving van leaves, take one final look throughout your home to make certain nothing is left behind.
- During delivery time, be there to answer questions and give directions.
- Supervise unloading and unpacking of your goods.
- Note on the inventory list all boxes or other items that are damaged before you sign any documents.
- Relax and enjoy your new nest!
King’s Transfer Van Lines specializes in professional customized packing, crating and door-to-door delivery. Whether you are a business or a household, we can help you execute your move efficiently according to your specific needs. Give us a call: 1-800-267-2957.